Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve
Lug type dual check valve, Lug wafer check valve
Lug type valves are provided with threaded bolting holes in accordance with API 594.
Check valves, also known as non‐return, reflux or one‐way valves are automatic valve types that do not require any manual or electrical intervention to open and close.
Check valves are used to allow flow in one direction only and prevent the reversal of flow. They are also used to protect the system and it’s components from water hammer and pressure surges.
- Lug Type check valve's OD usually do not need machining, and we do tapping on bolt hole.
- While small size lug valve be installed, the piping flange does not have the problem of installation.
- Do not have install problem of pipe flange, especially for small size.
- Even for small size, still has bolt to set each bolthole.
- Bolt hole to be tapped according to client's requests to particularly customized.
- Retail acceptable.
- Beautifully packaged.
- Customized special valve.
- Size: 6" ~ 60" (DN150 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594
- End Connection: Wafer (TC0), Lugged (TC6, TC9), Flanged (TC4)
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd.)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Lug type check valve is suitable for a country, which has high-frequency earthquake. Alternatively, the pipe has violently impact and shake often.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is suitable for small pipelines and high temperature and high-pressure environment
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve can be applied to various environments such as water, steam, oil, strong acid oxidizing fluid and urea.
- Lug type check valve is fastened directly to the pipe flange by connecting the pipe flange with bolts to the valve body also drilled with threads.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is a good solution whenever required compact dimensions and reduced weight.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is suitable for use in clean, dirty and seawater applications.
- Lug type check valve is installed above ground in order to reduce congestion.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL Dual plate Lug type check valve has a retainer type (TC6) and retainerless type(TC8-2) design. Lug type can make lining rubber inside the body, full rubber lug type check valve (TC7) can satisfied with sea water and high concentration brine…etc. full rubber type could be suitable to use in the media which corrosive easily. Since the length of lug wafer check valve is shorter than the general check valve, make it more suitable for places with installation space restrictions. Lug type check valve’s flange hole is by tapped, so it’s not like flange type, one flange hole needs two nuts, can also save the cost of nuts.
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
Dual plate check valve lug type enables the one-sided lugging of pipes. Dual plate Lug type check valve has protruding lugs in the periphery of a body that provides passage to bolt holes that match with those in the flanges. In a lugged connection the valve is fastened directly to the pipe flange by connecting the pipe flange with bolts to the valve body also drilled with threads. Its tight seal and one-piece body prevents operating fluid leakage, allowing for safer more reliable operations. Because it has threaded bolts around the entire area, the lug valve is a safer option. Lug type dual check valve can be used on lines that provide replenishment to auxiliary systems where the pressure may rise above the system pressure. A dual plate Lug type check valve is combined with body, plate, pin and spring. Due to the short closing stroke of the disc and the spring loading, the water hammer is significantly reduced.
- Related Products
The dual plate wafer type check valve are manufactured in accordance with API, ASTM, ANSI, JIS, AWWA, ISO or other international standards. It is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is simple. It is ideal type for cost saving. Our delivery for fast delivery is in 3-7 days. (Depends on our current stock.) We have the ability to design and our own molds. If you have special dimension, we can make customized check valve.
Because the check valve flange type doesn’t tapping on the flange hole, installation of double door flange type check valve is simpler than double door lug type check valve TVCCL valve is an ISO 9001 accredited and CE certified manufacturer of Dual Plate Check Valves with design features as per API 594 Standards Double door flange type check valves we have standard retainerless design too. We take our commitment to product quality and documentation seriously. We provide only the best to our customers.
Double disc lug type check valves are designed to ASME, JIS, ISO, AWWA...etc. specifications and conform to API 594. Double disc lug type check valves are tested to API 598 standards. Dual plate lug type check valves are normally with Buna-n, Viton, EPDM, and metal seats. Our twin plate wafer check valves conform to all industry standards. API 594 dictates valve dimensions, including face-to-face dimensions and out dimensions, so twin plate wafer type check valves can replace any make of ANSI Dual Plate Water Check Valve.
- Files Download
- A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.we will email our Installation and maintenance instruction for your reference at first transaction.WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not.NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE.※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/MinOtherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.