Ductile Iron Dual Plate Lug Type With Full Rubber Check Valve
DI Lug type with fully lined dual check valve
Lug type valves are provided with threaded bolting holes in accordance with API 594,ASTM,JIS,ISO.The wafer style butterfly valve is designed to maintain a seal against bi-directional pressure differential to prevent any backflow in systems designed for unidirectional flow.
- Lug Typewith full lined dual check valve's OD usually don't need machining, and we do tapping on bolt hole.
- Do not have install problem of pipe flange, expecially for small size.
- Even for small size, still has bolt to set each bolt hole.
- Body with full rubber lined can effectively reduce disc's leakage probability for the corrosion of sea water.
- Also body can choose CI or DI material to reduce cost.
- Size: 6" ~ 60" (DN150 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 600# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594
- End Connection: Wafer (TC1), Lugged (TC10), Flanged (TC4)
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd.)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Lug with full lining type check valve is suitable for sea water, cooling water..ext. Used in Ship Building, seawater desalination, seawater cooling system.
- Lug type check valve is suitable for a country, which has high-frequency earthquake. Alternatively, the pipe has violently impact and shake often.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is suitable for small pipelines and high temperature and high-pressure environment
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve can be applied to various environments such as water, steam, oil, strong acid oxidizing fluid and urea.
- Lug type check valve is fastened directly to the pipe flange by connecting the pipe flange with bolts to the valve body also drilled with threads.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is a good solution whenever required compact dimensions and reduced weight.
- Dual Plate Lug Type Check Valve is suitable for use in clean, dirty and seawater applications.
- Lug type check valve is installed above ground in order to reduce congestion.
- Full rubber type check valve suitable for seawater, water, cooling water pipeline and…etc.
- The full rubber lined usually used in shipyard, ship plant, seawater desalination, seawater-cooling system.
- The rubber separate medium and the valve of body in order not to contact directly. The full lining type check valve can be used for high concentration brine or acidic medium.
- Full lining type check valve widely applied for water conservancy facilities, sewage treatment plants, and industrial or residential construction industries.
- Dual plate wafer type check valve with full rubber can suitable for pump, sewerage, and reservoir flood control, etc.
- Used in waterproof systems, discharge system, pump, etc.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL full rubber type check valve’s material is divided into two choices, NBR and EPDM. Before use, you must pay attention to the temperature of the medium and whether there is a granular object in the medium. Because the rubber can't afford the high temperature and low temperature as well, it is recommended to use it at normal room temperature to avoid the rubber falling off or deforming; and owing to the rubber is unbearably worn, It is not recommended to use the full-rubber type check valve in the cement or the medium which has the presence of particulate matter in pipelines. The installation method is the same as the dual plate check valve. The only difference is that the flange surface of the full rubber type check valve is also covered with rubber, so it is not necessary to add a gasket to fix it.
The Full Rubber type check valve’s inner covering rubber, the medium and the body material are not in direct contact, and the rubber is separate into the medium and the valve body material, thereby achieving the acid resistance and corrosion resistance. The Full rubber type check valve body internal adopts an all-rubber design, which is not easily deposited or produced. And it also reduces the maintenance cost, but the disadvantage is that the rubber is not suitable to keep for a long-time in outside, even if the quality of the rubber is high, the aging phenomenon cannot be avoided.
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
Ductile iron, also known as ductile cast iron, ductile iron with the advantages of gray cast iron, and with a little steel advantages such as high strength, toughness, ductility, hardening, thermal workability, etc.…
Lug type with full rubber lined check valve's body with full rubber lined can effectively reduce disc's leakage probability for the corrosion of seawater.
Bolt hole of lug type with full rubber lined check valve can be tapped according to client's requests to particularly customized.Dual plate Lug type check valve enables the one-sided lugging of pipes. Dual plate Lug type check valve has protruding lugs in the periphery of a body that provides passage to bolt holes that match with those in the flanges. In a lugged connection the valve is fastened directly to the pipe flange by connecting the pipe flange with bolts to the valve body also drilled with threads. Its tight seal and one-piece body prevents operating fluid leakage, allowing for safer more reliable operations. Because it has threaded bolts around the entire area, the lug valve is a safer option. Lug type dual check valve can be used on lines that provide replenishment to auxiliary systems where the pressure may rise above the system pressure. A dual plate Lug type check valve is combined with body, plate, pin and spring. Due to the short closing stroke of the disc and the spring loading, the water hammer is significantly reduced.
- Related Products
Dual plate wafer type check valve with full rubber is usually used in seawater desalination system. Usually we chose iron body and aluminum bronze disc to complete the valve. Dual plate wafer type check valve with full rubber don’t need MOQ. Dual plate wafer type check valve with full rubber can applied in the sewage industry, sea water treatment and desalinization project, and etc.
The dual plate lug type check valve only takes 15-20 minute completely dissemble and reassemble or less. In general, the flange holes of dual plate lug type check valves have tapping. Lug type check valves are furnished with thru-hole bolting in accordance with ASME, JIS, ISO, MSS and AWWA…etc. Threaded bolt holes are available when specified. A metal-to-metal leakage rate of 1cc/minute/inch diameter can be provided at no extra cost if specified with customer enquiry/order. Note: API 598 specifies 3cc/minute/inch diameter with water.
Double disc lug type check valves are designed to ASME, JIS, ISO, AWWA...etc. specifications and conform to API 594. Double disc lug type check valves are tested to API 598 standards. Dual plate lug type check valves are normally with Buna-n, Viton, EPDM, and metal seats. Our twin plate wafer check valves conform to all industry standards. API 594 dictates valve dimensions, including face-to-face dimensions and out dimensions, so twin plate wafer type check valves can replace any make of ANSI Dual Plate Water Check Valve.
Full rubber body dual plate flange check valves design with no external body penetrations eliminating the possibility of outside leakage. Because the body design with full rubber lined The elevated costs and continuous variation in the prices of prime materials used for castings of alloyed materials for corrosion resistance is motivation to look for alternatives more economical or other type of constructions. Dual plate flange type check valve with full rubber is good choose. By this application costs can be reduced between 15% and 35% of the total valve cost compared with the body completely in alloy.
Full Lug type dual plate check valve is suitable for the environment where the space is small, because the flange hole has tapping, it can save the space occupied by the nut and the cost of the nut. Versus conventional swing check valves, the series valve have the advantages of no leakage toward outside API 594 dual plate check valve is widely used in the flow control industry. Due to its short face to face dimension, it requires smaller installation space and has lower weight, which offers competitive life cycles costs compare with swing check valve.
- Files Download
Catalogue for TVCCL valves
Installation and Maintenance Instructions for dual plate check valve
- A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.we will email our Installation and maintenance instruction for your reference at first transaction.WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not.NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE.※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/MinOtherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.