Cast Steel Dual Plate Wafer Type Check Valve
WCB dual check valve, WCB wafer check valve, WCB duo check valve, WCB non return valve, WCB double disc check valve, WCB folding Disc Check Valves, WCB Twin disc check valve,WCB Twin plate check valve
A dual plate check valve is known as a butterfly check valve, Folding Disc Check Valves, double-disc or splits disc check valve. As the name suggests, two halves of the disk move towards centreline with the forward flow and with reverse flow two halves open and rest on the seat to close the flow.
Dual plate type check valve is lightweight and compact construction make it a preferable choice when space and convenience are important. It is 80 to 90% lighter than the conventional full body check valve. Frequently used in systems that used butterfly valves. The cost of installation & maintenance is very low compared to other types.
Dual plate check valve are available in 4 basic connection: Wafer, Lug, Solid Lug, Flanged end, and in an extensive range of sizes, pressure classes and materials. Material required other than standard upon request
- Dual plate check valves is simple and compact, long life and high reliability.
- Variety of Body Designs Available - Wafer Type, Lug Type ,Double Flange Type and Soild lug type.
- Wafer body valves are designed with flangeless bodies with short face-to-face dimensions per API 594
- Duo check Valves are clamped between mating flanges which are connected by studs(bolt) and nuts.
- Water Hammer Prevention.
- Non Slamming.
- Simplicity installation.
- Abundance inventory and fast delivery.
- Retail acceptable.
- Many special material can be chosen, basically, we usually have CI/DI/WCB/CF8/CF8M material, besides of that, if you need CF3M/ Duplex/Super Duplex, we have some of it in stock. On the other hand, we can do CN7M/ Monel/ Hastelloy C etc.…, however, depend on your quantity, it will need MOQ probability.
- Beautifully packaged:
- Small size packed by carton box, and show material clearly outside
- Big size packed by special plastic wrap, reduce the impact to a minimum.
- Customized special valve.
- Nonscheduled development and design new type.
- Size: 1.5" ~ 60" (DN40 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Another Flange Standard: BS10 TABLE E / AS2129 TABLE E / AWWA C207
- Designed in accordance with API 594.
- End Connection: Wafer, Lugged (TC6, TC9), Flanged (TC4)
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd.)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Dual plate check valves widely used for the basic piping, water, and various piping. For example, Fossil, Nuclear Cogeneration Power. Refining. Pulp & Paper. Mining. Marine. Petrochemicals. Offshore. LNG Cryogenics. Water. Wastewater. Chemical. Aerospace industry. Power Plant. Solar power industry. Reservoirs. TVCCL Dual-plate check valves which can be used in many fields with different uses.
- Dual Plate check valves are also available for general residential use, such as high buildings, apartment, agricultural irrigation, water pipelines, compressors, blowers, pumping pumps, filters, dryers, chillers, boiler systems, refrigerating air conditioning systems, ventilation pipes, pumping motors, sewage, power stations, electronics factories, fire equipment, chemical research, medical equipment, laboratory, ship yachts, major domestic and foreign engineering, factories, etc.
- Double plate check valve, a multi-purpose check valve, can be flexibly mounted on horizontal and vertical piping without any impact.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL check valve made of selected materials, each valve we made can offer the material certificate which according to BS EN 10204 3.1. Under the normal using situation, we can guarantee the TVCCL valve is more durable than the other manufacturers. And the performance is more reliable and practical. Using check valve under normal situation all can achieve the non-return effect. However, if the pipeline installation distance is less than 6~8 times the size of the valve, the life of the check valve may be shortened or the valve body and parts may be damaged.
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
WCB - This steel has a good welding characteristic, suitable for use in the environment needs seat overlay welding.
The dual Plate Check valve is an automatically opened valve that only allows the medium to flow in the same direction and prevents reverse flow. Automatically open and close when there has pressure generated, no need to handle or other actuation control. Under the action of the pressure flowing in the same direction, the discs are opened, so that the medium can flow in the pipeline; conversely, when the medium flows in the opposite direction, the pressure generated by the medium and the weight of the valve discs act on the seat. When the valve is closed, the check valve will cut off the flow, thereby achieving the effect of backstop and media backflow. Its main function is to prevent backflow of the medium, prevent the pump and drive motor from reversing, and release the container medium. TVCCL's check valve is quickly closed due to the valve flap, which can quickly achieve the effect of the backstop and can effectively reduce the occurrence of water hammer.
- Related Products
Because the check valve flange type doesn’t tapping on the flange hole, installation of double door flange type check valve is simpler than double door lug type check valve TVCCL valve is an ISO 9001 accredited and CE certified manufacturer of Dual Plate Check Valves with design features as per API 594 Standards Double door flange type check valves we have standard retainerless design too. We take our commitment to product quality and documentation seriously. We provide only the best to our customers.
The dual plate lug type check valve only takes 15-20 minute completely dissemble and reassemble or less. In general, the flange holes of dual plate lug type check valves have tapping. Lug type check valves are furnished with thru-hole bolting in accordance with ASME, JIS, ISO, MSS and AWWA…etc. Threaded bolt holes are available when specified. A metal-to-metal leakage rate of 1cc/minute/inch diameter can be provided at no extra cost if specified with customer enquiry/order. Note: API 598 specifies 3cc/minute/inch diameter with water.
Double disc lug type check valves are designed to ASME, JIS, ISO, AWWA...etc. specifications and conform to API 594. Double disc lug type check valves are tested to API 598 standards. Dual plate lug type check valves are normally with Buna-n, Viton, EPDM, and metal seats. Our twin plate wafer check valves conform to all industry standards. API 594 dictates valve dimensions, including face-to-face dimensions and out dimensions, so twin plate wafer type check valves can replace any make of ANSI Dual Plate Water Check Valve.
- Files Download
Catalogue for TVCCL valves
Installation and Maintenance Instructions for dual plate check valve
Drawing for dual plate wafer type check valve WCB CF8 CF8M 150LB 300LB 600LB
Drawing for dual plate wafer type check valve WCB CF8 CF8M 900LB 1500LB 2500LB
Drawing for dual plate wafer type check valve WCB CF8 CF8M PN10 PN16
Drawing for dual plate wafer type check valve WCB.CF8.CF8M BST
Drawing for dual plate wafer type check valve SCPH2 SCS13 SCS14 5K 10K 16K 20K
TVCCL Check Valve is a dual plate check valve that conforms to API 594. TVCCL is known as one of the leading manufacturers of Valve in Taiwan since we established. A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.Taiwan Valve Centre Co.,Ltd. is the professional dual check valve manufacturers in the Taiwan. This information concerning the installation and operation of TVCCL Wafer Style, Dual Plate Check Valves. To ensure efficient and safe operation of TVCCL Dual Plate Check Valves. This manual is general in nature and is not meant to take the place of an on-site, process engineer or pipe fitter. Installation procedure 1. Check the dual plate check valve to make sure the pressure and duo chek valve materials are correct for the application. 2. Make sure the pipe line has enough support to prevent vibrations and load weight from damaging the check valve. 3. Make sure pipes are aligned. 4. Make sure pipe flanges and doule door check valve sealings are clean from any debris.Check all surfaces for cleanliness and other visible sign of foreign matter as the internal surfaces/parts must be clean and free of debris before installation 5. Before installing the valve, it is important to know the flow direction. The flow direction shall be the same direction as the arrow that can be found on the side of the valve. If the valve is installed in the wrong direction the flow will stop. 6. Fix the valve with the bolts without tightening them. 7. Use crosswise bolt tightening to ensure a fixed installation. Other bolt tightening sequences may affect the installation. Dual plate check valves should be installed a minimum of 6 pipe diameters downstream of any piping component (elbow, Tee, Valve, etc.) to allow the flow to stabilize. There should also be a minimum of 2 diameters of straight pipe downstream of the valve before the next fitting to allow for pressure recovery.TVCCL has been designing & manufacturing dual plate check valves since 1998. We equipped with the required basic material to arrive at an optimum product delivery to meet all our customer requirements. TVCCL holds ready dual plate check valves stocks for smaller sizes enabling us to respond quickly to requests for customer’s quick need. Also, all TVCCL wafer type check valve and materials are fully traceable and certified. For dual check valve WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not. Seat of dual plate wafer type chack valve we normal have as bellow NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE. ※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/Min Otherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.