Gate valves are widely used in various industries for their many advantages. One of the primary advantages of gate valves is their ability to provide a tight seal, preventing the flow of fluids in both directions. This feature is particularly important in applications where leakage or backflow can be hazardous or costly.
Another advantage of gate valves is their high durability and reliability. These valves are designed to withstand harsh operating conditions, such as high pressure and temperature, and can operate for extended periods without needing maintenance or repairs.
The gate valves body is simple and easy to operate. It features a good casting process which offers a wide range.
A gate valve opens by lifting a gate out of the path of the fluid. The distinct feature of a gate valve is that the sealing surfaces between the gate and seats are planar, so gate valves are often used when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum restriction is desired.
- When gate valve install on the pipe,fluid direction can't be changed,Gate valve has small Pressure difference and less spoiler.
- Face to face distance is short.
- Perpendicular to the direction of movement of the shutter flow direction, it can only be fully open and fully closed.
- Body Connection: Pipe thread, Flange Type
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd.)
- TG1-API 600, TG3-API 602, TG5-API 603
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Typical gate valves shouldn't be used for regulating flow.
- Because of their ability to cut through liquids, gate valves are often used in the petroleum industry.
- Gate valves are used to permit or prevent the flow of liquids, and are typically for on/off control.
- Gate valve usually used for outdoors.
- Gate valves are also used on fire pipes
- Sluice valves can be used for a vast number of fluids like potable water, wastewater and neutral liquids.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
Gate valves are designed to turn the flow of a liquid full on or full off by restricting or opening the flow. The gate valve is a valve designed to allow the system on the pipeline, to be fully open and fully closed and to control the small pressure drop when the fluid flows. Gate valves are mainly designed to start or stop flow, and when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum flow restriction are needed. In service, these valves generally are either fully open or fully closed. For above situation, you need the TVCCL Gate valve that is reliable, tight shutoff and low-pressure drop operation. Besides, TVCCL Gate Valves can also control the pressure of liquid flow through pipes or valves. The gate valve is ideally suited for the pipeline which on/off often, specifically for liquid service. The gate valve operated is by the disc, the direction of movement of the disc is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, and the gate valve can only be fully open and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. However, if you need precise regulation of flow rate, the gate valve may not suitable to use. You may consider other type of valves, such like Needle valve or Ball valve.
- Related Products
- Files Download
Gate Valve - Gate Valve | Made in Taiwan Dual Plate Check Valves Manufacturer | Taiwan Valve Centre Co., Ltd.
Located in Taiwan since 1998, Taiwan Valve Centre Co., Ltd. has been a dual plate check valve manufacturer with all the valves sold to 1,500 clients in 80 countries worldwide. Their main valve products, including Gate Valve, dual plate check valves, dual plate full lining type, retainerless check valves, bypass check valves, short and long wafer check valves and spring wafer type for industries, such as oil, shipbuilding, seawater desalination, cooling system and nuclear.
TVCCL has a competitive pricing, reliable quality product and excellent after-sales support, well-down packing. We have received good reputation as being a well-known supplier in supplying reliable quality and competitive price check valves from customers. 20 years of experiences in producing dual plate check valve, excellent after-sales support, OEM / ODM, oil industry, shipbuilding, seawater desalination, cooling system, nuclear industry.
TVCCL, TAIWAN VALVE has been offering customers high-quality and durable industrial check valves for any applications since 1998, both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, TVCCL, TAIWAN VALVE ensures each customer's demands are met.