Needle valves are designed to give very accurate control of flow in small diameter piping systems. They get their name from their sharp-pointed conical disc and matching seat.
- TVCCL needle valve is T-handle operate.
- Needle valve is having a small seat ring and a pin-shaped, it allows precise regulation of flow rate.
- Needle valves are not only usually used in flow metering applications but used in low flow rate must be maintained for some time.
- The virtue of the needle valve is from the vernier effect of the ratio between the needle's length and its diameter, or the difference in diameter between needle and seat. A long travel axially (the control input) makes for a very small and precise change radially (affecting the resultant flow).
- The needle valve cannot be used in high temperatures.
- Size: 1/4" ~ 1"
- Pressure Rating For 6000 PSI
- The needle valve is suitable for flow control in the low flow range.Needle valves are usually used in flow-metering applications, especially when a constant, calibrated, low flow rate must be maintained for some time, such as the idle fuel flow in a carburettor.
- Needle valves usually used in flow-metering applications, especially when a constant
- Needle valves are not used for simple shutoff applications.
- Needle valves are used to control the flow precisely.
- Needle valves can be used for almost any clean gas or fluid.
- Most commonly used location for needle valves is to monitor gas flow, like propane, in a system.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
A needle valve is a type of valve having a small port and a threaded, needle-shaped plunger. The needle valve is a fine-tuning valve whose valve appearance is needle-shaped and is mainly used to regulate the air flow. The fine-tuning valve requires that the valve opening is gradually enlarged, and the maximum fine adjustment can be continuously performed from the closing to the opening. Needle valve can achieve this function. The overall construction of the needle valve is the same as the ball valve, but the valve seat is needle-shaped, which allows the needle valve to adjust the flow rate more accurately, and is used for fine adjustment of high pressure gas and control small flow. The needle valve operation is divided into a hand wheel handle and a one-shaped handle.
- Related Products
A ball valve is known for its durability, simplicity, and excellent sealing properties. They provide excellent shutoff even after years of service. This makes a ball valve an excellent choice as a shut off valve. They also provide better resistance to contaminated media than other valves. Ball valves are not commonly used as control valves due to its less precise flow control. However, they are cost effective and can be used in applications that do not require precise flow control accuracy.
- Files Download