Dual Plate Flange Type Check Valve With Retainerless
Flange retainerless dual check valve
Double flanged style twin door check valves bolt up similar to a bolted cap swing check or gate valve. Double flanged style twin door check valves versions are offered as standard on larger size valves where the lay length of the body permits installation of two heavy nuts between the flanges.
Flange connection is to two pipes, fittings or equipment before each fixed at a flange on the flange between the two, together with flange pad, fastened together with bolts to complete the connection. Some of pipe fittings and equipment have been built-flange, also falls within the flange connection.
- Double flange design, install between pipe and flange by bolts and nuts, like dual plate wafer type check valve.
- Do not have any leakage problem on Body.
- Size: 12" ~ 60" (DN300 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594
- End Connection: Wafer (TC8), Lugged (TC8-2, TC8-3)
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd.)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Flange retainerless dual check valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment, like Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant.
- Flange dual plate check valves with Retainerless have two plate in the body, work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control.
- Double Flange check valve is designed to provide a cost-effective solution to your flow control and product shut-off requirements
- Flange retainerless dual check valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment, like Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant and Mineral-oil industry.
- Retainerless type dual plate flange-type check valve used in many general applications such as in water distribution, water treatment, dams, power plants and in many other.
- A double disc flange type check valve with retainerless suited for heavy duty services such as shipbuilding and wastewater plants.
- Dual disc flange type check valve with retainerless use for any industry concerned with fire hazards or environmental safety,also use for gases like Chlorine, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide (Co ), Oxygen etc.
- Retainerless type with dual plate flange type check valve can be installed in heating air-conditioning pipe lines.
- Installed in hydrocarbon and chemical processing.
- Retainerless duo disc flange type check Valve also can be used in steam or vapor applications,Heating, air-conditioning, pipelines.
- Retainerless dual plate flange type check valve is a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications.
- Dual plate flange type check valve with retainerless applied in Iron and steel industry.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL Retainerless wafer check valve body features a single cast body without penetration through the body wall, eliminating the possibility of outside leakage; making it a preferable option for High-temperature work environment. Under the normal using situation, TVCCL guarantee retainerless type valve does not have any leakage problem on Body. Dual plate check valve with retainerless are available in 4 basic types: Wafer, Lug, Solid Lug, Flanged end, and in an extensive range of sizes, pressure classes and materials.
TVCCL check valve made of selected materials, each valve we made can offer the material certificate which according to BS EN 10204 3.1. Under the normal using situation, we can guarantee the TVCCL valve is more durable than the other manufacturers. And the performance is more reliable and practical. Using check valve under normal situation all can achieve the non-return effect. However, if the pipeline installation distance is less than 6~8 times the size of the valve, the life of the check valve may be shortened or the valve body and parts may be damaged.
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
Flange type retainerless type check valves are offered as standard on larger size valves where the lay length of the body permits installation of two nuts between the flanges. Flange type check valve is installed between two flanges using a separate set of bolts for each flange. This setup permits either side of the piping system to be disconnected without disturbing the other side. Flange Type Check Valve with two discs permits installation in a piping system in same manner as any conventional double flanged valve, i.e. studs and nuts per flange; this is one of the easiest connections to be installed or uninstalled from a pipeline. As Double flanged Type Check Valves are fastened to the pipe flanges, assembling or disassembling them is quick and easy. An important point to be mentioned about Double Flange types of end connections is that they are secured with several bolts. Flanged connections are the most common method of connecting valves, regardless of the pressure level (from low to high pressure levels) and valve size (from small to large valves). Flange dual plate check valves work automatically and it is not controlled by a person or any external control. Double flanged Type is offered as standard on larger size valves where the lay length of the body permits installation of two nuts between the flanges. Flange type valves are provided with thru-hole bolting in accordance with API 594, and if you have another standard demand, please send the inquiry to TVCCL. The Retainerless type is a type which body without pin retainer holes in the body. Retainerless type check valve use carrier and screw instead of retainer function to fix the pin. This design minimizes prospective leak paths through the valve body making it a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications. Retainerless valves are also suitable for high-temperature liquid, natural gas, steam service applications. Retainerless type check valve all inserts/parts are all the same as Dual plate check valve, except for using carrier and screw to replace the retainer. Simply, Dual plate check valve is drill four holes through the body of the check valve to facilitate installation of a hinge pin and stop pin, but Retainerless can be fixed by carrier and screw and is no need to drill the holes outside of valve’s body. Model: TC8 Wafer or Double Door Check Valves have no through holes. The Retainerless special to use in industry, especially offshore or onshore pipelines, there is a tremendous concern for fugitive emissions and potential environmental concerns. Retainerless check valve design also provides higher integrity on high pressure, ensuring no concerns about leakage.
- Related Products
The dual plate wafer type check valve are manufactured in accordance with API, ASTM, ANSI, JIS, AWWA, ISO or other international standards. It is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is simple. It is ideal type for cost saving. Our delivery for fast delivery is in 3-7 days. (Depends on our current stock.) We have the ability to design and our own molds. If you have special dimension, we can make customized check valve.
The dual disc check valve with its compact wafer design and low cost have made it a popular choice when space and price are major factors in valve selection. The compact design features non-slam spring-assisted closing. The retainerless design with dual disc check valve also provides higher integrity on high pressure, ensuring no concerns about body’s leakage. The duo-check wafer valve design is generally stronger, lighter, smaller, more efficient and less expensive than conventional swing check valves.
Dual plate lug type with retainerless check valve’s body features a single cast body without pin retainer holes in the body. This design minimizes prospective leak paths through the valve body making it a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications. Lug body with ratainerless double disc check valves are also suitable for liquid, natural gas and steam service applications. Compared to conventional swing check valve, lug type retainerless design dual plate check valves have the advantage of zero leakage toward outside, cost saving. It can be installed in any line orientation, superior seal performance. Dual plate lug type with retainerless check valves are designed in accordance to API 594.
Full lug type dual Plate Check valve with retainerless series are more and more popular because of no outward leakage, area of installation and lower initial and maintenance costs than traditional swing checks in modern flow control industry. The full lug retainerless design dual plate check valve is simple in configuration, shorter in face-to-face dimension and convenient in installation and maintenance. The dual plate check valve retainerless in full lug pattern is designed in accordance with API 594, with various materials selectable.
- Files Download
- TVCCL Check Valve is a dual plate check valve that conforms to API 594. TVCCL is known as one of the leading manufacturers of Valve in Taiwan since we established.A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.Taiwan Valve Centre Co.,Ltd. is the professional dual check valve manufacturers in the Taiwan. This information concerning the installation and operation of TVCCL Wafer Style, Dual Plate Check Valves. To ensure efficient and safe operation of TVCCL Dual Plate Check Valves. This manual is general in nature and is not meant to take the place of an on-site, process engineer or pipe fitter.Installation procedure 1. Check the dual plate check valve to make sure the pressure and duo chek valve materials are correct for the application. 2. Make sure the pipe line has enough support to prevent vibrations and load weight from damaging the check valve. 3. Make sure pipes are aligned. 4. Make sure pipe flanges and doule door check valve sealings are clean from any debris.Check all surfaces for cleanliness and other visible sign of foreign matter as the internal surfaces/parts must be clean and free of debris before installation 5. Before installing the valve, it is important to know the flow direction. The flow direction shall be the same direction as the arrow that can be found on the side of the valve. If the valve is installed in the wrong direction the flow will stop. 6. Fix the valve with the bolts without tightening them. 7. Use crosswise bolt tightening to ensure a fixed installation. Other bolt tightening sequences may affect the installation.Dual plate check valves should be installed a minimum of 6 pipe diameters downstream of any piping component (elbow, Tee, Valve, etc.) to allow the flow to stabilize. There should also be a minimum of 2 diameters of straight pipe downstream of the valve before the next fitting to allow for pressure recovery.TVCCL has been designing & manufacturing dual plate check valves since 1998. We equipped with the required basic material to arrive at an optimum product delivery to meet all our customer requirements. TVCCL holds ready dual plate check valves stocks for smaller sizes enabling us to respond quickly to requests for customer’s quick need. Also, all TVCCL wafer type check valve and materials are fully traceable and certified.For dual check valve WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not.Seat of dual plate wafer type chack valve we normal have as bellow NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE.※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/MinOtherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.