Dual Plate Wafer Type Check Valve With Retainerless
Retainerless dual-plate check valves
The retainless design means that they do not drill completely through the body of the valve to enable installation of the hinge-pin and stop-pin of a dual-plate check. Instead of drilling through, they machine out a recess.
Dual plate check valve with retainerless are available in 4 basic types: Wafer, Lug, Solid Lug, Flanged end, and in an extensive range of sizes, pressure classes and materials. Material required other than standard upon request
- High expansion coefficient, high temperature, and high pressure resistance.
- Suitable for use in high temperature environments, replacing the retainer with a carrier design to avoid abnormal leakage caused by high temperature.
- The appearance of the product is more beautiful than the general type
- Compared with the general type, the retainerless type without retainer is easier to disassemble, and faster and easier maintenance.
- Retainerless duo check Valves do not have any leakage problem on Body. Wafer type design fastens valve by bolt and flanges. Retainerless duo check Valves are clamped between mating flanges which are connected by bolt and nuts.
- Size: 2" ~ 60" (DN40 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594
- End Connection: Wafer, Lugged (TC8-2, TC8-3), Flanged (TC8-1)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Retainerless dual check valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment, like Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant.
- Use for any industry concerned with fire hazards or environmental safety
- Suitable for use in clean, dirty and sea water applications.
- Also use for gases like Chlorine, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide (Co ), Oxygen etc.
- Retainerless type check valve can be installed in heating air-conditioning pipe lines.
- Installed in hydrocarbon and chemical processing.
- Retainerless Duo check Valve also can be used in steam/vapor applications.
- Retainerless dual check valve is a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications.
- Applied in Iron and steel industry.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL Retainerless wafer check valve body features a single cast body without penetration through the body wall, eliminating the possibility of outside leakage; making it a preferable option for High-temperature work environment. Under the normal using situation, TVCCL guarantee retainerless type valve does not have any leakage problem on Body. Dual plate check valve with retainerless are available in 4 basic types: Wafer, Lug, Solid Lug, Flanged end, and in an extensive range of sizes, pressure classes and materials.
TVCCL check valve made of selected materials, each valve we made can offer the material certificate which according to BS EN 10204 3.1. Under the normal using situation, we can guarantee the TVCCL valve is more durable than the other manufacturers. And the performance is more reliable and practical. Using check valve under normal situation all can achieve the non-return effect. However, if the pipeline installation distance is less than 6~8 times the size of the valve, the life of the check valve may be shortened or the valve body and parts may be damaged.
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
The Retainerless type is a type which body without pin retainer holes in the body. Retainerless type check valve use carrier and screw instead of retainer function to fix the pin. This design minimizes prospective leak paths through the valve body making it a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications. Retainerless valves are also suitable for high-temperature liquid, natural gas, steam service applications. Retainerless type check valve all inserts/parts are all the same as Dual plate check valve, except for using carrier and screw to replace the retainer. Simply, Dual plate check valve is drill four holes through the body of the check valve to facilitate installation of a hinge pin and stop pin, but Retainerless can be fixed by carrier and screw and is no need to drill the holes outside of valve’s body. Model: TC8 Wafer or Double Door Check Valves have no through holes. The Retainerless special to use in industry, especially offshore or onshore pipelines, there is a tremendous concern for fugitive emissions and potential environmental concerns. Retainerless check valve design also provides higher integrity on high pressure, ensuring no concerns about leakage.
- Related Products
The dual plate wafer type check valve are manufactured in accordance with API, ASTM, ANSI, JIS, AWWA, ISO or other international standards. It is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is simple. It is ideal type for cost saving. Our delivery for fast delivery is in 3-7 days. (Depends on our current stock.) We have the ability to design and our own molds. If you have special dimension, we can make customized check valve.
Retainerless design flange type dual plate check valve suitable for use in countries with a lot of earthquakes or in environments where there will be vibrations. Retainerless body twin disc flange type check Valve design with no external body penetrations eliminating the possibility of outside leakage. Double flanged style twin door check valves bolt up similar to a bolted cap swing check or gate valve. Double flanged style twin door check valves versions are offered as standard on larger size valves where the lay length of the body permits installation of two heavy nuts between the flanges.
Dual plate lug type with retainerless check valve’s body features a single cast body without pin retainer holes in the body. This design minimizes prospective leak paths through the valve body making it a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications. Lug body with ratainerless double disc check valves are also suitable for liquid, natural gas and steam service applications. Compared to conventional swing check valve, lug type retainerless design dual plate check valves have the advantage of zero leakage toward outside, cost saving. It can be installed in any line orientation, superior seal performance. Dual plate lug type with retainerless check valves are designed in accordance to API 594.
Full lug type dual Plate Check valve with retainerless series are more and more popular because of no outward leakage, area of installation and lower initial and maintenance costs than traditional swing checks in modern flow control industry. The full lug retainerless design dual plate check valve is simple in configuration, shorter in face-to-face dimension and convenient in installation and maintenance. The dual plate check valve retainerless in full lug pattern is designed in accordance with API 594, with various materials selectable.
- Files Download
- A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.we will email our Installation and maintenance instruction for your reference at first transaction.WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not.NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE.※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/MinOtherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.