Dual Plate Full Lug Type Check Valve
Solid Lug type dual check valve, Wafer Full Lug Check Valve
Solid Lug type valves cover the bolting the entire length of the body.
Full lug type has bolt holes to connect with pipe flanges. Because it has threaded bolts around the entire area, the lug valve is a safer option
Lug type valves are provided with threaded bolting holes in accordance with API 594,ASTM,JIS,ISO
- Full Lug design, mount between flanges by bolt which through body of valve.
- Do not have install problem of pipe flange, expecially for small size soild lug check valve.
- Retail acceptable.
- Beautifully packaged.
- Customized special valve.
- Size: 1.5" ~ 60" (DN40 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10~PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594.
- End Connection: Wafer (TC1), Lugged (TC6, TC9), Flanged (TC4)
- (Other flange connection please contact Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ld.)
- *Technical information is only for reference. Taiwan Valves Centre Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change without previous notice.
- Dual plate Full Lug type check valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment, like Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant.
- Applied in Water Supply Systems, Fire Water Systems, Cooling Water, Chilled / Hot Water Systems, Boiler Feed Water, Sea Water, Potable Water, Raw Water etc.
- Suitable for gas, like LPG, LNG, Sour Gas Low Temperature, Cryogenic Applications
- Used in pharmaceutical, Power and other industries
- Solid lug type dual check valve can use for liquids and gasses in general services, on-/offshore applications, etc.
- In Nuclear Industry, Dual Check Valve used for feed water control system, make-up water or other.
- Also use in steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing medium and urea, different medium should chose different material.
More Knowledge about TVCCL valve:
TVCCL Full Lug type valve has lugs that are used to mount the valve to lugs that are attached the flanges on the ends of sections of pipe so that each length of pipe can be removed and replaced independently. Full Lug Type check Valve have the main advantage is you can disconnect any flange of the pipeline. Full Lug type check valves require different connections depending on the environment and area. TVCCL check valve has many choices of connections, generally wafer, flange and lug. Among them, the lug type is divided into two types, generally lug type check valve (TC6) and full lug type check valve (TC9).
The difference between the two is that the Lug type flange is hollow at the flange, so the weight is lighter; the full lug type check valve is solid to the flange, so the weight is heavier, but it is also stronger. Full Lug type check valves are also connected by flanges on both sides, so there is no flange thickness. For Full Lug type check valves, the flange thickness is equal to the face to face (FTF).
More Knowledge about dual plate check valve:
Solid Lug Type check valve also called Full Lug type check valve. It is named the Lug type is because the shape is like the ear. Full Lug type is suitable for the environment where the space is small, because the flange hole has tapping, it can save the space occupied by the nut and the cost of the nut. Full Lug check valve has the same advantages and installation with Lug type, just the shape is different. Full Lug type Check valve is threaded (Flange holes by tapping). Also, after tapping the holes, it only needs the bolt to install, it can decrease the spent of Nuts on the contrary. Clamped between flanges with bolting passing through the body of a valve. The full lug type wafer type check valve's design that one end of the line can be taken off without having an effect on the opposing side. This can be executed by using flanges, along with two sets of lugs (bolts) that don't utilize nuts since each flange features its own bolts. It's also important to note that you don't need to shut down the entire system in order to clean, inspect, repair, or replace a lug wafer valve.
- Related Products
The dual plate wafer type check valve are manufactured in accordance with API, ASTM, ANSI, JIS, AWWA, ISO or other international standards. It is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is simple. It is ideal type for cost saving. Our delivery for fast delivery is in 3-7 days. (Depends on our current stock.) We have the ability to design and our own molds. If you have special dimension, we can make customized check valve.
Because the check valve flange type doesn’t tapping on the flange hole, installation of double door flange type check valve is simpler than double door lug type check valve TVCCL valve is an ISO 9001 accredited and CE certified manufacturer of Dual Plate Check Valves with design features as per API 594 Standards Double door flange type check valves we have standard retainerless design too. We take our commitment to product quality and documentation seriously. We provide only the best to our customers.
The dual plate lug type check valve only takes 15-20 minute completely dissemble and reassemble or less. In general, the flange holes of dual plate lug type check valves have tapping. Lug type check valves are furnished with thru-hole bolting in accordance with ASME, JIS, ISO, MSS and AWWA…etc. Threaded bolt holes are available when specified. A metal-to-metal leakage rate of 1cc/minute/inch diameter can be provided at no extra cost if specified with customer enquiry/order. Note: API 598 specifies 3cc/minute/inch diameter with water.
- Files Download
Catalogue for TVCCL valves
Installation and Maintenance Instructions for dual plate check valve
- A check valve, non-return valve (NRV) or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Simply put, a check valve allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. Ceck valve are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close. Unlike other valves, they continue to work even if the plant facility loses air, electricity, or the human being that might manually cycle them. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. Check valves are found everywhere, including the home. If you have a sump pump in the basement, a check valve is probably in the discharge line of the pump. Outside the home, they are found in virtually every industry where a pump is located. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Basically, check valve is doing the function of avoiding reverse flow no matter what the type is.we will email our Installation and maintenance instruction for your reference at first transaction.WCB/CF8/CF8M/CI/DI/B148 C95800(ALBC3) we usually have stock as above; However, to some special materials, like A8904A/CF3M…etc. We need evaluate if it need MOQ or not.NBR→Usually used in WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT. EPDM→Usually used in OIL & GAS. VITON→Usually used in CHEMICAL & PETROCHEMICAL. METAL (Same as Body)→Usually used in HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT, HAVE LEAKAGE.※Rubber seat zero leakage Metal seat leakage permitted values according to standard API598, permitted value is “size*700c.c”/MinOtherwise, we have special type named “__________” Under no pressure environment, no leaking when you pouring water into valve.